Sunday, January 6, 2008

Motto and Battle Cry: Free Carbon!

Every organization must have a motto.....this has been suggested......

Set Carbon Free!
references:
GeoPete
Message #12 - 01/04/08 11:25 PM
That's how I think of it.........every time I take a drink.........I lift my glass and say...."here's to you Big Al, up yours".......

then I buy a round for the house......"Free this bottled-up carbon dioxide!".........That's what I say.....let it wander to all reaches of the atmosphere.....let it radiate to the utmost of its ability.......let it be a forcing.......let it over-rule the greenhouse effect of every other molecule.....even water vapor.......carbon dioxide rules!

Then I hear the call for another round from the growing chorus of skeptics.........yes.........a chant is beginning........"set carbon free"..........."set carbon free"........
GCB Stokes
Message #13 - 01/04/08 11:34 PM
GeoPeter,
"Set Carbon Free!" I like it......
Grillednutria
Message #17 - 01/05/08 12:43 PM
You bring the Louisiana dishes to the cookout.....
Absolutely!
a chant is beginning........"set carbon free"
"The Fellowship For Scientific Truth" will have to drink a toast to big Al Gore..
Right you are, what's a Fellowship without a battle cry?!
Set Carbon Free!...Set Carbon Free!.....Set Carbon Free!
Grillednutria
Message #18 - 01/05/08 12:52 PM
Set Carbon Free!...Set Carbon Free!...Set Carbon Free...
Can you hear it echoing through Red Mountain Pass...
clear to Silverton, Ouray, Durango and beyond?
People will stop, look up and wonder
"what was that incredible sound?"
And then, Phhhhht, we'll open another bottle.
GCB Stokes
Message #20 - 01/05/08 04:15 PM
Grillednutria,
Right you are my friend, and I love you little story. The battle cry of the "The Fellowship Of Scientific Truth" echoing through Red Mountain Pass clear to Silverton, Ouray, Durango and beyond! A child asks his dad, "Daddy, what is that sound coming from the mountains?" And the dad reply, "Son, that is the sound or righteousness, from "The Fellowship Of Scientific Truth!" It will be a sound growing ever larger, loud like thunder! A sound that makes Al Gore quiver with fear......
And Grilled nutria, will there be some Cajon Crawdads? emm, emm.....
njc17, hope you'll be there as well! And with your permission, I'd like to add your memberships to "The Fellowship For Scientific Truth." A group on this message board who speaking out against the anthropogenic global warming scam, and call for scientific truth. To expose the profiteering scam of Al Gore Inc. and the propaganda of our news media, and to expose the true he and our media ignores.

Athèna
Message #21 - 01/05/08 08:44 PM
Dang, I didn't make the cut!

njc17
Message #22 - 01/05/08 09:27 PM
GCB ; go for it!!Truth!! that's the ticket!

GCB Stokes
Message #23 - 01/05/08 10:06 PM
Athena,
I'm sorry.... After that fine photo you posted on the Cartoon Of The Day thread, you instantly became eligible for membership...... Not that I personally need to see those things, but is good for GeoPeter........ I was just kidding about those beach stories, I look at nothing but the hummingbirds with my binocular! ......

No comments: